Buy or Rent Copperloy Loading Dock Ramps | The Best Utah Yard Ramps for Sale
Copperloy has been producing proudly made in the USA, industry-leading loading dock equipment for more than 60 years. Our high-quality Utah yard ramps and other material handling equipment are available across the state of Utah. You’ll find that our products are versatile and designed to help you increase productivity and efficiency.
Learn more about our team and gear as well as why you should feel confident when you choose Copperloy for your business.
Our Utah Yard Ramps & Equipment
We offer a huge range of different material handling equipment, including: dock-to-ground ramps, mobile yard ramps and platforms, truck and forklift ramps, and more.
Each and every product we make is feature-rich, with safety curbs, deck grating, and other features. Our products are designed to ensure high productivity, versatility, and employee and workplace safety. You’ll also enjoy a wide range of sizes and specifications, such as different weight capacities and height ranges. You get your choice of steel or aluminum as well.
8 Foot Level-Off
- Our mobile, or portable Utah yard ramps give the forklift easy access to trucks and loading docks alike. Since they are easy to maneuver they can be useful in most loading and unloading conditions, especially when room is tight and a truck can’t access the loading dock.
15 Inch Lip
- Deep overlap of ramp frame at the high end assures that the ramp rests firmly on the carrier body or dock floor. Our portable Utah yard ramps have eight foot long safety chains and hooks to provided added security and increase safety. When correctly rigged, chains join the yard ramps and vehicles into a single unit.
- Hydraulic hand pump quickly adjusts the top end of yard ramps to align with the bed of the vehicle or loading dock. That means you have can precisely align the yard ramp after moving it. The handle is stored out of the way when not in use.
Smooth Side Plates
- The yard ramps have smooth side plates that enclose all working components and protect them from possible damage from other equipment.
Low End Plate
- Our mobile ramp approach plate is 36″ long. Because the end plate is shorter than the wheelbase of most fork lift trucks, front drive wheels can reach high traction grating on the ramp while rear wheels are still on the ground. The portable yard ramp approach plate is beveled from the underside to provide a smooth ground-level entry, eliminating jolts and bumps when fork trucks travel on and off the ramp.
- All of our heavy duty Utah yard ramps are constructed of High Strength steel for superior strength. Grating bearing bars are thick for durability in the roughest of applications. Bars are spaced 1″ apart to resist clogging of debris and to ensure al all-weather high traction running surface.
- Safety curbs (7″ on steel ramps and 7″ on aluminum ramps) prevent accidental runoff. Exclusive hollow section design and proprietary box frame construction take the stress of heavy loads and the extra strain of cargo breakout.
- (Standard on all mobile ramps). Premium 23″ tires, ideal for use in most applications. Air inflated tires create a cushion effect on irregular or bumpy surfaces. Solid Filled Tires- (Option on all mobile ramps) Ideal in applications where sharp debris could puncture a pneumatic tire.
- (Standard on steel container ramps). Provides dependable means of positioning the ramp into place from one truck to another. When not in use the sleeve is conveniently stored on the side of the yard ramp. Not intended for long distance towing.
- Optional. Provides dependable hitch for towing convenience and safety. The towbar attaches to the lower end of the ramp and is used for long distance moving.
- View our mobile yard ramp videos here and visit us on YouTube for more of our videos!