High-End Warehousing & Distribution Industry Loading Dock Lifts
The warehousing and distribution industry has a great, inherent need for the right material handling equipment. Warehousing and distribution centers need to be efficient and streamlined, and with the right equipment, great strides can be made quickly.
Warehousing and distribution center employees spend their days moving and handling equipment and boxes. Because of this, they’re in danger of workplace injuries. In fact, statistics show that 5 million workplace injuries occur in the U.S. each year, and almost 1/3 of those injuries are back-related caused by lifting. If you could eliminate or greatly reduce these injuries from occurring at your warehousing and distribution facility, wouldn’t you want to?
Copperloy can help. We offer safe and durable loading dock equipment for warehousing and distribution facilities, and have more than 60 years of experience providing high quality and dependable solutions. Some of the most common activities our material handling equipment can assist with include:
- Loading and unloading trucks without a loading dock
- Order picking from high storage racks and carousels
- Moving materials between different levels
- Loading and unloading pallets
Copperloy offers a number of material handling equipment solutions that assist with the operations at warehousing and distribution facilities:
- Loading dock lifts
- Hydraulic lift tables
- And more, including yard ramps, dock boards and dock plates, edge of dock levelers, and custom-made loading dock solutions which can be carefully designed via our in-house engineering team to match your specific needs and your specific facility
Contact us to learn more about our warehousing and distribution industry material handling equipment. We have the perfect solution to help you get the job done safely and efficiently. Call us at 800-321-4968 to get started today.