Benefits Of Lots A Ramps High- Quality Lift Tables
Lots A Ramps offers 4 different types of lift tables; each one providing its own set of core benefits. Emphasizing on worker safety and the overall ergonomics of the workplace. Eliminating stress and strain on workers, enhancing safety and minimizing injuries. The result is in healthier more productive employees. Along with a more efficient operation with enhanced capabilities thanks to our easy to use scissor lift table models.
1 – Hydraulic Lift Table
Benefits of Hydraulic Lift Table is its durability, convenience, and versatility. Being specially designed and engineered to eliminate undue stress and strain on workers. Additionally, with the safety features and the ease of use associated with the lift tables reduce the risk of injuries. Enabling increased productivity while keeping workers safe and healthy in the process.
Hydraulic lift table also has the added benefit of:
- Accommodating capacities ranging from 2,500 to 25,000 lbs,
- Vertical lift of 24”, 36” or 48” for 2,500 to 6,000 lb. tables
- Vertical lift of 24”, 48” and 60” for 8,000 to 25,000 lb. tables.
2 – Ergonomic Lift and Tilt Table
When it comes to equipment and lift table specifications diverse industries have unique requirements that are specific to their zone of business specialty and even their individual facility needs. Benefits of ergonomic lift table being it provides the perfect solution that meets the needs of multiple industries, businesses, and facilities.
Offering supreme safety specs, our ergonomic lift, and tilt tables and ergonomic scissor lift table options are among the most efficient material handling options available today.
Ergonomic Lift and Tilt Table also has the added benefit of:
- Capacities range between 2,000 and 10,000 lbs.
- Vertical travel of 24″, 36″ or 48″ with a lowered height of 15″
- Also available, are lift tables in 30º, 45º and 60º of tilt and 90º on our Up-Ender tables.
- Standard ergonomic scissor lift table platform sizes range from 24″ x 36″ to 48″ x 64”.
3 – Low-Entry Lift Table
Benefits of Low-Entry Lift Table lineup offers improved efficiency, productivity and enhanced safety options, eliminating undue stress on workers and minimizing the risk of injury. One of the top major concerns for the businesses in the industry is that of safety and efficiency.
Low-entry lift table also has the added benefit of:
- Improved efficiency and increase productivity
- Capacity ranging from 2,500 to 6,000 lbs. and vertical travel of 33″, 48″ and 60″
- Low-entry hydraulic scissor lift tables also provide easy on/off loading and unloading.
- With the capacity to lower as much as 3/8″ from floor level; the need for ramps, pits, and forklifts being eliminated.
- Standard sizes for low entry lift tables range from 40″ x 48″ to 76″ x 55″.
4 – Double-Long Lift Table
Benefits of Double-Long Lift Table make lifting and feeding hard to handle, long, heavy loads safer and easier. These provide an excellent solution for bundling or banding materials, such as pipe, bar stock or lumber and are adjustable for high and low entry. Making it a priority to provide the absolute best solutions for improved worker safety, increased productivity and overall work efficiency.
Lots A Ramps offers most standard size solutions and as always, we invite you to contact our factory anytime to discuss any custom requirements you may have, by calling us at (800) 321-4968. We look forward to speaking with you.