Efficient Vermont Dock Ramps | Lots-a-Ramps USA
Vermont businesses face very specific challenges in terms of their daily operations, particularly in the long and harsh winter. From severe snowstorms to extremely cold temperatures, your facility needs equipment that is rugged and built to last. That’s where Copperloy’s loading dock equipment comes into play. You can trust our high-quality, industry leading products and our 50 year track record of success.
Lots-a-Ramps Yard Ramps in Vermont
Lots-a-Ramps offers a wide range of different loading dock equipment in Vermont:
- Ramps: Portable yard ramps, dock-to-ground ramps, truck ramps, and forklift ramps. All of our ramps come in a range of sizes and weight capacities. We produce models made from steel or aluminum.
- Fantastic Features: Side curbs, deck grating for safe operation in all weather conditions, positioning sleeves, level offs and lips, and more.
- More Loading Dock Equipment: Edge of dock levelers, dock lifts, lift tables, dockboards, rail boards, and more.
- Custom Steel Manufacturing: State-of-the-art 70,000 sq. ft. facility and in-house engineering team to create unique, custom products for your business.
8 Foot Level-Off
- Our mobile, or portable yard ramps give the forklift easy access to trucks and loading docks alike. Since they are easy to maneuver they can be useful in most loading and unloading conditions, especially when room is tight and a truck can’t access the loading dock.
15 Inch Lip
- Deep overlap of ramp frame at the high end assures that the ramp rests firmly on the carrier body or dock floor. Our portable yard ramps have eight foot long safety chains and hooks to provided added security and increase safety. When correctly rigged, chains join the yard ramps and vehicles into a single unit.
- Hydraulic hand pump quickly adjusts the top end of yard ramps to align with the bed of the vehicle or loading dock. That means you have the can precisely align the yard ramp after moving it. The handle is stored out of the way when not in use.
Smooth Side Plates
- The yard ramps have smooth side plates that enclose all working components and protect them from possible damage from other equipment.
Low End Plate
- Our mobile ramp approach plate is 36″ long. Because the end plate is shorter than the wheelbase of most fork lift trucks, front drive wheels can reach high traction grating on the ramp while rear wheels are still on the ground. The portable yard ramp approach plate is beveled from the underside to provide a smooth ground-level entry, eliminating jolts and bumps when fork trucks travel on and off the ramp.
- Safety curbs (7″ on steel ramps and 7″ on aluminum ramps) prevent accidental runoff. Exclusive hollow section design and proprietary box frame construction take the stress of heavy loads and the extra strain of cargo breakout.
- (Standard on all mobile ramps). Premium 23″ tires, ideal for use in most applications. Air inflated tires create a cushion effect on irregular or bumpy surfaces. Solid Filled Tires- (Option on all mobile ramps) Ideal in applications where sharp debris could puncture a pneumatic tire.
- (Standard on steel container ramps). Provides dependable means of positioning the ramp into place from one truck to another. When not in use the sleeve is conveniently stored on the side of the yard ramp. Not intended for long distance towing.
- Optional. Provides dependable hitch for towing convenience and safety. The towbar attaches to the lower end of the ramp and is used for long distance moving.
- View our mobile yard ramp videos here and visit us on YouTube for more of our videos!
With a presence in Vermont, you’ll receive fast, low-cost shipping and delivery. Whether you’re in Burlington, Montpelier, Stowe, or Killington, take advantage of our reliable, cost-effective shipping.