Find Quality Rhode Island Loading Dock Ramps | Lots-a-Ramps USA
When your business needs equipment that can increase productivity, efficiency, and safety, then Lots-a-Ramps is the trusted name you need to know. We have more than 60 years of experience and everything we produce is American made.
We’re known as industry leaders for high-quality, rugged, and versatile equipment for loading docks and all types of facilities. We’re ready to help you tackle any specific challenge. Learn more about Lots-a-Ramps and what we offer:
- Yard Ramps: Lots-a-Ramps manufactures a huge selection of different ramps, including: mobile yard ramps, truck and forklift ramps, dock-to-ground ramps, and more. They’re all available in various sizes, specifications, and weight capacities. Ensuring you’ll find the perfect model to handle your needs.
- Custom Fabrication & Manufacturing: We also provide custom steel manufacturing services. With our state of the art, 70,000 sq. ft. facility and an expert in-house team of engineers, we’ll develop a tailor-made solution to ensure you can overcome any obstacle.
8 Foot Level-Off
- Our mobile, or portable yard ramps give the forklift easy access to trucks and loading docks alike. Since they are easy to maneuver they can be useful in most loading and unloading conditions, especially when room is tight and a truck can’t access the loading dock.
15 Inch Lip
- Deep overlap of ramp frame at the high end assures that the ramp rests firmly on the carrier body or dock floor. Our portable yard ramps have eight foot long safety chains and hooks to provided added security and increase safety. When correctly rigged, chains join the yard ramps and vehicles into a single unit.
- Hydraulic hand pump quickly adjusts the top end of yard ramps to align with the bed of the vehicle or loading dock. That means you have the can precisely align the yard ramp after moving it. The handle is stored out of the way when not in use.
Smooth Side Plates
- The yard ramps have smooth side plates that enclose all working components and protect them from possible damage from other equipment.
Low End Plate
- Our mobile ramp approach plate is 36″ long. Because the end plate is shorter than the wheelbase of most fork lift trucks, front drive wheels can reach high traction grating on the ramp while rear wheels are still on the ground. The portable yard ramp approach plate is beveled from the underside to provide a smooth ground-level entry, eliminating jolts and bumps when fork trucks travel on and off the ramp.
- Safety curbs (7″ on steel ramps and 7″ on aluminum ramps) prevent accidental runoff. Exclusive hollow section design and proprietary box frame construction take the stress of heavy loads and the extra strain of cargo breakout.
- (Standard on all mobile ramps). Premium 23″ tires, ideal for use in most applications. Air inflated tires create a cushion effect on irregular or bumpy surfaces. Solid Filled Tires- (Option on all mobile ramps) Ideal in applications where sharp debris could puncture a pneumatic tire.
- (Standard on steel container ramps). Provides dependable means of positioning the ramp into place from one truck to another. When not in use the sleeve is conveniently stored on the side of the yard ramp. Not intended for long distance towing.
- Optional. Provides dependable hitch for towing convenience and safety. The towbar attaches to the lower end of the ramp and is used for long distance moving.
- View our mobile yard ramp videos here and visit us on YouTube for more of our videos!