Where to Buy North Dakota Yard Ramps from Copperloy
Lots-a-Ramps has been providing American made loading dock and material handling equipment for more than 60 years. Our products are known to be of the highest quality, ready to hold up against the harsh demands of any climate. They meet the heavy duty demands of all types of industries.
Unlike other manufacturers, our products, including our world-class yard ramps, are available across the entire state of North Dakota. Mobile yard ramps, forklift ramps, truck ramps, dock-to-ground ramps, and more, can be quickly and affordably shipped to your location. Whether you’re in Fargo, Bismarck, Grand Forks, or anywhere else, take advantage of our reliable shipping. See our inventory of North Dakota yard ramps.
North Dakota Yard Ramps and Specialty Products
All of our gear is available in various sizes and weight capacities. Our feature rich products are also carefully designed to improve productivity, versatility, efficiency, and safety. When shopping for North Dakota yard ramps and loading solutions, you can trust Copperloy!
8 Foot Level-Off
- Our mobile, or portable North Dakota yard ramps give the forklift easy access to trucks and loading docks alike. Since they are easy to maneuver they can be useful in most loading and unloading conditions, especially when room is tight and a truck can’t access the loading dock.
15 Inch Lip
- Deep overlap of ramp frame at the high end assures that the ramp rests firmly on the carrier body or dock floor. Our portable yard ramps have eight foot long safety chains and hooks to provided added security and increase safety. When correctly rigged, chains join the yard ramps and vehicles into a single unit.
- Hydraulic hand pump quickly adjusts the top end of yard ramps to align with the bed of the vehicle or loading dock. That means you have the can precisely align the yard ramp after moving it. The handle is stored out of the way when not in use.
Smooth Side Plates
- The yard ramps have smooth side plates that enclose all working components and protect them from possible damage from other equipment.
Low End Plate
- Our mobile ramp approach plate is 36″ long. Because the end plate is shorter than the wheelbase of most fork lift trucks, front drive wheels can reach high traction grating on the ramp while rear wheels are still on the ground. The portable yard ramp approach plate is beveled from the underside to provide a smooth ground-level entry, eliminating jolts and bumps when fork trucks travel on and off the ramp.
- All of our heavy duty North Dakota yard ramps are constructed of High Strength steel for superior strength. Grating bearing bars are thick for durability in the roughest of applications. Bars are spaced 1″ apart to resist clogging of debris and to ensure an all-weather high traction running surface.
- Safety curbs (7″ on steel ramps and 7″ on aluminum ramps) prevent accidental runoff. Exclusive hollow section design and proprietary box frame construction take the stress of heavy loads and the extra strain of cargo breakout.
- (Standard on all mobile ramps). Premium 23″ tires, ideal for use in most applications. Air inflated tires create a cushion effect on irregular or bumpy surfaces. Solid Filled Tires- (Option on all mobile ramps) Ideal in applications where sharp debris could puncture a pneumatic tire.
- (Standard on steel container ramps). Provides dependable means of positioning the ramp into place from one truck to another. When not in use the sleeve is conveniently stored on the side of the yard ramp. Not intended for long distance towing.
- Optional. Provides dependable hitch for towing convenience and safety. The towbar attaches to the lower end of the ramp and is used for long distance moving.
- View our mobile yard ramp videos here and visit us on YouTube for more of our videos!
If you’re looking for a high-quality, dependable solution, then it’s time to choose Copperloy. Call us at 800-321-4968 to learn more about our custom steel fabrication services or to get started with our loading dock equipment or yard ramps in North Dakota.