Where to Buy New & Used Yard Ramps & Loading Equipment in New Mexico
Copperloy has been an industry leading manufacturer of loading dock equipment for more than 60 years. You can depend on the quality of our made in the USA products, as well as our hard-earned reputation.
Learn more about how we can help your business with material handling equipment and custom steel fabrication.
Find Copperloy’s Yard Ramps in New Mexico
Copperloy’s gear is available across the entire country. That includes locations throughout the state of New Mexico. When you need dependable equipment that’s made to last in the harsh sun and heat of Santa Fe, Las Cruces, or Albuquerque, Copperloy is here to help. With items available in stock and our national distribution, we can offer our New Mexico customers quick, affordable shipping.
Our lineup of equipment includes a wide range of different loading dock ramps, portable yard ramps, truck and forklift ramps, and dock-to-ground ramps. All of our ramps are available in multiple sizes and capacities. With custom steel manufacturing, we can also produce unique products that have been designed to solve any difficult challenge, specification, or need you’ve encountered.
8 Foot Level-Off
- Our mobile, or portable yard ramps give the forklift easy access to trucks and loading docks alike. Since they are easy to maneuver they can be useful in most loading and unloading conditions, especially when room is tight and a truck can’t access the loading dock.
15 Inch Lip
- Deep overlap of ramp frame at the high end assures that the ramp rests firmly on the carrier body or dock floor. Our portable yard ramps have eight foot long safety chains and hooks to provided added security and increase safety. When correctly rigged, chains join the yard ramps and vehicles into a single unit.
- Hydraulic hand pump quickly adjusts the top end of yard ramps to align with the bed of the vehicle or loading dock. That means you have the can precisely align the yard ramp after moving it. The handle is stored out of the way when not in use.
Smooth Side Plates
- The yard ramps have smooth side plates that enclose all working components and protect them from possible damage from other equipment.
Low End Plate
- Our mobile ramp approach plate is 36″ long. Because the end plate is shorter than the wheelbase of most fork lift trucks, front drive wheels can reach high traction grating on the ramp while rear wheels are still on the ground. The portable yard ramp approach plate is beveled from the underside to provide a smooth ground-level entry, eliminating jolts and bumps when fork trucks travel on and off the ramp.
- Safety curbs (7″ on steel ramps and 7″ on aluminum ramps) prevent accidental runoff. Exclusive hollow section design and proprietary box frame construction take the stress of heavy loads and the extra strain of cargo breakout.
- (Standard on all mobile ramps). Premium 23″ tires, ideal for use in most applications. Air inflated tires create a cushion effect on irregular or bumpy surfaces. Solid Filled Tires- (Option on all mobile ramps) Ideal in applications where sharp debris could puncture a pneumatic tire.
- (Standard on steel container ramps). Provides dependable means of positioning the ramp into place from one truck to another. When not in use the sleeve is conveniently stored on the side of the yard ramp. Not intended for long distance towing.
- Optional. Provides dependable hitch for towing convenience and safety. The towbar attaches to the lower end of the ramp and is used for long distance moving.
- View our mobile yard ramp videos here and visit us on YouTube for more of our videos!
Copperloy’s material handling equipment is built to last and will help your business increase productivity, efficiency, flexibility, and safety. With an unmatched range of benefits you can’t pass up on, call Copperloy at 800-321-4968 to learn more.