When your business needs the highest quality, loading dock ramps and equipment available in Mississippi, then Lots-a-Ramps is the only name you need to know. We have been producing American made material handling equipment of all kinds for more than 60 years. Everything we produce is known to be rugged, durable, and with the features and functionality, you’ve been seeking. Whether you’re in Jackson, Biloxi, Gulfport, or Hattiesburg, Lots-a-Ramps is up to the task.
The Industry Standard for Mississippi Loading Dock Ramps
Here, you’ll learn more about the equipment we produce, along with some of the additional products and services we offer.
- Yard Ramps: Lots-a-Ramps produces a huge range of yard ramp for loading docks and other facilities, including: mobile yard ramps, truck and forklift ramps, and dock-to-ground ramps. Other material handling equipment we produce includes the edge of dock levelers, dock boards and rail boards, dock lifts and lift tables, and much more. All of our gear will add to your versatility, overall capabilities, and your productivity and efficiency.
- Custom Steel Fabrication: We also have a massive 70,000 sq. ft. manufacturing facility, where we offer custom steel fabrication and design services to all types of businesses. Our in-house engineering team and all of our state-of-the-art equipment will help get you the perfect, custom-made solution to handle any challenge.
8 Foot Level-Off
- Our mobile, or portable Mississippi loading dock ramps give the forklift easy access to trucks and loading docks alike. Since they are easy to maneuver they can be useful in most loading and unloading situations, especially when room is tight and a truck can’t access the loading dock.
15 Inch Lip
- Deep overlap of ramp frame at the high end assures that the ramp rests firmly on the carrier body or dock floor. Our portable yard ramps have eight-foot long safety chains and hooks to provided added security and increase safety. When correctly rigged, chains join the yard ramps and vehicles into a single unit.
- Hydraulic hand pump quickly adjusts the top end of yard ramps to align with the bed of the vehicle or loading dock. That means you have the can precisely align the yard ramp after moving it. The handle is stored out of the way when not in use.
Smooth Side Plates
- The yard ramps have smooth side plates that enclose all working components and protect them from possible damage from other equipment.
Low End Plate
- Our mobile ramp approach plate is 36″ long. Because the end plate is shorter than the wheelbase of most forklift trucks, front drive wheels can reach high traction grating on the ramp while rear wheels are still on the ground. The portable yard ramp approach plate is beveled from the underside to provide a smooth ground-level entry, eliminating jolts and bumps when fork trucks travel on and off the ramp.
- Safety curbs (7″ on steel ramps and 7″ on aluminum ramps) prevent accidental runoff. Exclusive hollow section design and proprietary box frame construction take the stress of heavy loads and the extra strain of cargo breakout.
- (Standard on all mobile ramps). Premium 23″ tires, ideal for use in most applications. Air inflated tires create a cushion effect on irregular or bumpy surfaces. Solid Filled Tires- (Option on all mobile ramps) Ideal in applications where sharp debris could puncture a pneumatic tire.
- (Standard on steel container ramps). Provides dependable means of positioning the ramp into place from one truck to another. When not in use the sleeve is conveniently stored on the side of the yard ramp. Not intended for long distance towing.
- Optional. Provides dependable hitch for towing convenience and safety. The towbar attaches to the lower end of the ramp and is used for long distance moving.
- View our mobile yard ramp videos here and visit us on YouTube for more of our videos!
Lots-a-Ramps has been an industry leader for more than 60 years. When it’s time to upgrade with new yard ramps in Mississippi, then be sure to call our team at 800-321-4968. We’ll be happy to answer your questions and provide you with further information.