Buying Yard Ramps in Connecticut from Copperloy
Copperloy has spent more than 60 years producing the highest quality loading dock equipment, including a yard ramp in all specifications and sizes. We’re proudly American made and we service dozens of different industries. When you’re looking for rugged and dependable gear, you can count on us, our expertise, friendly customer service, and the overall quality of our products. Our Connecticut yard ramps are available at any of our distribution centers.
With a nationwide distribution network, you can find Copperloy mobile yard ramps and dock-to-ground ramps from coast to coast. We’re proud to be easily accessible thanks to our Connecticut yard ramps.
to facilities all across the state, from Hartford to New Haven, Stamford to Danbury, and everywhere in between. With our products available in stock, you’ll also benefit from quick, affordable shipping of your Connecticut yard ramps.
Additionally, Copperloy is known as a leader in custom fabrication and steel manufacturing. We have a cutting-edge 70,000 sq. ft. facility and an expert team of engineers, Connecticut yard ramps ready to help you tackle challenges.
8 Foot Level-Off
- Our mobile, or portable yard ramps give the forklift easy access to trucks and loading docks alike. Since they are easy to maneuver they can be useful in most loading and unloading conditions, especially when room is tight and a truck can’t access the loading dock. Try out one of our Connecticut yard ramps today.
15 Inch Lip
- Deep overlap of ramp frame at the high end assures that the ramp rests firmly on the carrier body or dock floor. Our portable yard ramps have eight foot long safety chains and hooks to provided added security and increase safety. When correctly rigged, chains join the yard ramps and vehicles into a single unit. See how one of our Connecticut yard ramps can change your workday1
- Hydraulic hand pump quickly adjusts the top end of yard ramps to align with the bed of the vehicle or loading dock. That means you have the can precisely align the yard ramp after moving it. The handle is stored out of the way when not in use.
Smooth Side Plates
- The Connecticut yard ramps have smooth side plates that enclose all working components and protect them from possible damage from other equipment.
Low End Plate
- Our mobile Connecticut yard ramps approach plate is 36″ long. Because the end plate is shorter than the wheelbase of most fork lift trucks, front drive wheels can reach high traction grating on the ramp while rear wheels are still on the ground. The portable yard ramp approach plate is beveled from the underside to provide a smooth ground-level entry, eliminating jolts and bumps when fork trucks travel on and off the ramp.
- All of our heavy-duty Connecticut yard ramps are constructed of High Strength steel for superior strength. Grating bearing bars are thick for durability in the roughest of applications. Bars are spaced 1″ apart to resist clogging of debris and to ensure an all-weather high traction running surface.
- Safety curbs (7″ on steel ramps) prevent accidental runoff. Exclusive hollow section design and proprietary box frame construction take the stress of heavy loads and the extra strain of cargo breakout.
- (Standard on all mobile ramps). Premium 23″ tires, ideal for use in most applications. Air inflated tires create a cushion effect on irregular or bumpy surfaces. Solid Filled Tires- (Option on all mobile ramps) Ideal in applications where sharp debris could puncture a pneumatic tire.
- (Standard on steel container Connecticut yard ramps). Provides dependable means of positioning the ramp into place from one truck to another. When not in use the sleeve is conveniently stored on the side of the yard ramp. Not intended for long distance towing.
- Optional. Provides dependable hitch for towing convenience and safety. The towbar attaches to the lower end of the Connecticut yard ramps and is used for long distance moving.
- View our mobile Connecticut yard ramps videos here and visit us on YouTube for more of our videos!
No matter what types of yard ramps you’re looking for, we have you covered — steel, mobile or heavy duty, various sizes, capacities, safety features, and much more.
Call Copperloy today at 800-321-4968 to learn more about our great Connecticut yard ramps and material handling equipment. Our gear will make a difference for you and your business.