Where to Buy Arkansas Yard Ramps from Copperloy
Copperloy is the industry leader for high-quality, rugged yard ramps. Arkansas businesses of all shapes and sizes and across industries rely on our loading dock equipment to help improve their productivity, efficiency, and overall success. Here, you’ll see why Copperloy, with more than 60 years of experience and American made products, is the go-to name for material handling equipment.
- Yard Ramps: We produce a vast range of different ramps, including dock-to-ground ramps, mobile yard ramps, truck and forklift ramps, and more. Each ramp is available in multiple specifications, including sizes and capacitances, and choices between materials such as steel and aluminum. They’re all durable and will hold up to the elements, with minimal maintenance needs.
- Custom Manufacturing & Fabrication: In addition to all of the ramps and other loading dock equipment in our lineup, we also provide high-end, innovative custom design along with fabrication and manufacturing services. With a 70,000 sq. ft. facility and the latest and best tools and equipment, we’ll put together a unique product to meet your demands.
8 Foot Level-Off
- Our mobile, or portable yard ramps give the forklift easy access to trucks and loading docks alike. Since they are easy to maneuver they can be useful in most loading and unloading conditions, especially when room is tight and a truck can’t access the loading dock.
15 Inch Lip
- Deep overlap of ramp frame at the high end assures that the ramp rests firmly on the carrier body or dock floor. Our portable yard ramps have eight foot long safety chains and hooks to provided added security and increase safety. When correctly rigged, chains join the yard ramps and vehicles into a single unit.
- Hydraulic hand pump quickly adjusts the top end of yard ramps to align with the bed of the vehicle or loading dock. That means you have the can precisely align the yard ramp after moving it. The handle is stored out of the way when not in use.
Smooth Side Plates
- The yard ramps have smooth side plates that enclose all working components and protect them from possible damage from other equipment.
Low End Plate
- Our mobile ramp approach plate is 36″ long. Because the end plate is shorter than the wheelbase of most fork lift trucks, front drive wheels can reach high traction grating on the ramp while rear wheels are still on the ground. The portable yard ramp approach plate is beveled from the underside to provide a smooth ground-level entry, eliminating jolts and bumps when fork trucks travel on and off the ramp.
- Safety curbs (7″ on steel ramps and 7″ on aluminum ramps) prevent accidental runoff. Exclusive hollow section design and proprietary box frame construction take the stress of heavy loads and the extra strain of cargo breakout.
- (Standard on all mobile ramps). Premium 23″ tires, ideal for use in most applications. Air inflated tires create a cushion effect on irregular or bumpy surfaces. Solid Filled Tires- (Option on all mobile ramps) Ideal in applications where sharp debris could puncture a pneumatic tire.
- (Standard on steel container ramps). Provides dependable means of positioning the ramp into place from one truck to another. When not in use the sleeve is conveniently stored on the side of the yard ramp. Not intended for long distance towing.
- Optional. Provides dependable hitch for towing convenience and safety. The towbar attaches to the lower end of the ramp and is used for long distance moving.
- View our mobile yard ramp videos here and visit us on YouTube for more of our videos!
Whether you’re in Little Rock, Fayetteville, Fort Smith, or somewhere else, we’re the number one choice for Arkansas yard ramps. We’re ready to help you improve your business and add to your capacity and capabilities. Call our team at 800-321-4968 to learn more about how to get started with Copperloy’s loading dock equipment.